Sunday, February 21, 2016

What to Wear to a EXO Concert .

When it comes to attending a live concert , for me half the fun of attending one is picking out what to wear . Is like how you want to stand out among a sea of fans but still want to feel comfortable in an outfit that you can jump , dance and yelled as much as you want right ? Well, that is exactly how I feel.

For me, I like to dress up according to what kind of concert I am attending . If I am attending a Rock Band concert , I will dress up in a rock chic kind of outfit , with really dark  and gothic kind of make up and hair set-up ; If I am attending a K-pop Concert , I would definitely dress up all K-Style.

In conjunction with EXO Concert that is happening real soon, I came up with three types of outfits , three types of make up and three types of hair set-up that you could go to a Korean Concert with and not forgetting , looking like one of them too :p

Hope this helps <3 nbsp="">

Types of Make-Up 

Look 1 :-

 photo MakeUp1_zpsmgffzqxw.jpg

 photo unnamed_zpskhp9traa.jpg

For the first look , I ll keep it simple just the way the Koreans do with some light brown eye shadow , a sharp thin-line of eyeliner and a soft touch of pink lip stain.  Nothing to heavy here just something light and easy.



Look 2 :-

 photo unnamed 11 800_zpsl4aijyvm.jpg

 photo unnamed 1_zps9ewv2w3h.jpg

 photo unnamed 2_zps69mmhlrp.jpg
I personally love the second though :) For this , I added some brown eye shadow to cover the edge of my eyes to make my eyes look slightly bigger and brighter. As for the lips , I ll keep the soft touch of pink lip stain on. Pretty digging this whole look for sure.



Look 3 :-

 photo unnamed 16_zpsa8rryymm.jpg

 photo unnamed 800_zpsmy1jkjnf.jpg
As for the last look, I'll take it abit more heavier with some black shadow and finishing the whole look with a bright matte rouge lipstick. I personally love red lipstick because i feel it instantly makes a statement to your whole look or you could say , your whole make-up look.


Types of Hair-Do

Look 1 :-

 photo unnamed 5 800_zpsiinxcrxl.jpg

 photo unnamed 6 800_zpscioey7n2.jpg
Look 1 , keeping my hair straight and smooth. Sometimes the simplest hair set-up is actually the most appealing hair set-up too. On a side note to this look , I am quite of a hats & caps person. Therefore, to finish this whole hair set-up look , I will definitely go with snapback ! Like anytime , haha:)



Look 2 :-

 photo unnamed 6 800_zpsy2vbrgjo.jpg

 photo unnamed 7 800_zpsvqrm8lmr.jpg

 photo unnamed 10c800_zpsp48f6lsl.jpg
Here comes the wavy wavy curly hair for Look number 2 . When I visited Seoul 3 years back , one thing I like about the girls there is obviously their skin haha and second thing I like about them is their hair. Lets ... just focus on Korean Girls with Long hair. I like how they have this wavy touch at the edge of their hair , looked pretty damn sweet actually :)



Look 3 :-

 photo unnamed 5800_zpswgo0r7ht.jpg

 photo unnamed 4 800_zpsql6lks7x.jpg

 photo unnamed 2800_zps4za4jgx1.jpg
For the 3rd Look , still keeping the wavy curls on but the only differences is I pinned it up to have a neater look. Keep all three hair set-up look to be simple , comfortable , easy and versatile :)


Types of Outfits

Look 1 :-

 photo unnamed 9_zpscajmdfna.jpg

 photo unnamed 10_zpsqt0hm8xh.jpg

 photo unnamed 7_zpsqf3x70kt.jpg
For Look 1 , I got my inspiration from one of my favourite Famous Korean Female band. Decked in a crop top and high-waisted skirt , along with my sneakers and a over-the-shoulder bomber jacket to finish this look :) Pretty K-Pop dont 'chu think haha .



Look 2 :-

 photo unnamed 12 800_zpsye3wacmy.jpg

 photo unnamed 13 800_zpsarjfrtja.jpg

 photo unnamed 15 800_zpsuq4jopr7.jpg
Outfit number 2 is also an inspiration I got from the same K-pop band.  I love how they make a sweater and a shorts outfit look so dope. So I was thinking, why no recreate the look by adding in a snapback and a pair of high-top sneakers as well. Looks comfortable and cool at the same time right ? Haha



Look 3 :-

 photo unnamed 7800_zps0kfjyi90.jpg

 photo unnamed 6c 800_zps9syma9yz.jpg

 photo unnamed 8800_zpsuata63sz.jpg
As for Look number 3, since the previous two outfits are more tomboy , I was thinking lets go with something more soft and feminine. :) Grab a spaghetti crop top , a tennis look-alike skirt and a white sneakers , basically you are good to go with a look like this for a concert .

So there you have it . Three different looks to play around with if you're picking an outfit for a concert.





6 comments:

wesan michael said...

cheap mlb jerseys
oakley store online
jordans for cheap
nike huaraches
discount oakley sunglasses
kobe bryant shoes
jordans for cheap
air max thea
chrome hearts online
michael kors handbags,michael kors handbags clearance,michael kors clearance

raybanoutlet001 said...

nike air huarache
michael kors bags
tennessee titans jersey
converse trainers
ugg boots
nike tn
polo ralph lauren outlet
michael kors uk
snapbacks wholesale
michael kors outlet

Obat Benjolan Dimata said...

Thank you very helpful article

Cara Mengobati Benjolan di leher
Cara Mengobati Penyakit Typus
Cara Mengobati bisul
penyebab kulit tangan mengelupas
Obat Herbal untuk Biang Keringat
Obat Atasi Penyakit Gondongan

Bongol said...

Beberapa tips cara menggugurkan kandungan dengan soda dan paracetamol untuk anda dengan menggunakan obat penggugur janin cytotec , terbukti obat aborsi asli sangat ampuh . Jika anda telah haid obat telat datang bulan terbaik juga manjur , kami jual obat aborsi ini secara online cara menggugurkan hamil

yanmaneee said...

longchamp
nike air max 2019
yeezy boost 350
lebron shoes
kyrie irving shoes
adidas nmd r1
longchamp
golden goose sneakers
kyrie shoes
christian louboutin outlet

Unknown said...

This is really fascinating, You are an excessively professional blogger.
I have joined your feed and sit up for in quest of extra of
your magnificent post. Additionally, I\'ve shared your web site in my social networks agen slot