Saturday, May 31, 2014

SugarPlum CandyFloss x Blake & Co

 photo IMG_8464_zps2d7fa71e.jpg

 photo IMG_8465_zps426db5ad.jpg

 photo IMG_8466_zpsc72eac1b.jpg

 photo IMG_8471_zps4dfa09db.jpg

 photo IMG_8480_zps6459bfa0.jpg

 photo IMG_8481_zps924865af.jpg

 photo IMG_8483_zps2ddd74a9.jpg

 photo IMG_8493_zps08a2539f.jpg

Finally got the chance to deck into this piece of Sleek Pinafore Dress by the one and only Blake and Co. First and foremost, thank you Donovan and Blake and Co for this amazing, timeless, piece of little black dress.

Yeap, I know my weakness for black again ! I have to say, I will never get bored of it. Not to mention, upon receiving this dress, I have tonnes of idea on how I would style it and here's a simple, straight-forward yet elegant result of style #1 .

When it comes to a little black dress, you will never go wrong with the styling. The dress itself speaks elegant with such a high coverage at the neck segment , I can easily match this whole outfit with lots of accessories however for the first styling I accessorised this dress with a statement necklace, a black blazer over-the-shoulder and pair it with black heels. The outcome is simple but truly classy.

Blake & Co does serve a range of formal, classy and edgy apparels. Check them out at www.blakeand.com  and do check them out at Zalora as well .

Till then have a great weekend ahead



No comments: