Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Casual Date

 photo IMG_7610_zpse18455b9.jpg

 photo IMG_7613_zpsa7b6d1be.jpg

 photo IMG_7614_zps9d7cf632.jpg

 photo IMG_7615_zpsf84eb4ec.jpg

 photo IMG_7616_zps80b26e73.jpg

A week off after my internship was definitely needed for me to get everything settle off and take a time off for myself to enjoy before I start the journey of my working life. The fact that I was able to have my internship with the company was definitely one of the luckiest thing that have ever happen to me. I've learned so much from my supervisors and I have such awesome colleagues to hang around with all the time. Well, it's not surprise that I've turned myself into a full timer now with them. I would say this is going to be a stepping stone for me to venture into bigger corporation in the future.

Therefore, a week off was definitely needed for me to spend some time for myself and with the boy to celebrate our super belated anniversary. Me decking in a casual loose top with a leather short along with my favourite snake skin sneakers and not to forget le floppy hat haha, for grocery shopping that day. Not to mention, we've successfully made ourselves each a bowl of delicious spaghetti with some extra German sausage and meat ! Cant wait for our next cooking session !!

No comments: