Wednesday, June 5, 2013

'Between the lines

 photo IMG_0528_zpsf4a53be5.jpg

 photo IMG_0510_zps5b92c936.jpg


As the final assessment due date is getting nearer, i can feel a sense of freedom in the air at the same time the tension to finish up everything. Yesterday's media law exam was indeed intense. The thought that i might not be able to finish in time due to time constraint, I guess i finally just push myself hardly to answer everything as fast as possible. & this is the very reason why I ve been a while for couple of days; I did have the urge and crave to update this space but i guess i was just too damn carried away by the workload.

Now that everything is almost coming to and end, I shall update this space more frequent. Tucking in to the comfortable monotone color, I slack it through the day with this look. A button down silk top with my two tone pants.

 photo IMG_0514_zps86e114c6.jpg

 photo IMG_0530_zps163afa6b.jpg

Top : Eye Candie | Pants : taobao | Heels: Zara | Sling clutch : H&M

No comments: