Friday, May 17, 2013

A Land Far Away

 photo IMG_0228_zps9e220287.jpg


Just a few days ago as I was reminiscing back all the old times through my blog , there are a few things that I've realized, particularly. First, my taste of style has drastically changed over the years and second, i ve been feeding myself with lots and lots of monotone colors in my daily wears. Just like this outfit here, I like it how it's simple and it stands out just like that. As much as I love layering myself with blazers and sweaters, sometimes is nice to be minimalistic.

 photo IMG_0191_zps65f04a00.jpg

 photo IMG_0225_zps3d5599f9.jpg

 photo IMG_0207_zps7d972621.jpg

 photo IMG_0247_zpseaba3799.jpg

Stripe dress : Sturm & Drum | Arm Candy : Mixmotto | Sling bag : H&M | Heels Scandal : Zara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely consider that which you said.
Your favorite reason appeared to be at the net the easiest thing to take into account of.
I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst folks think about worries
that they just do not realize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as
outlined out the entire thing without having side-effects ,
other folks could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more.
Thanks

Also visit my web-site ... rolexwatchoutletsale.com

wesan michael said...

cheap jordans
tiffany and co
ray ban sunglasses
tiffany online
oakley sunglasses
salomon shoes
michael kors handbags
kobe shoes
kobe bryant shoes
hogan outlet online

Unknown said...

Home Page more information discover here over at this website informative post you can check here

Unknown said...

this website Dolabuy Valentino go to my blog dolabuy.ru click to read Dolabuy Hermes