Sunday, June 24, 2012

Green Maze









Pink Blazer : Taobao
Pattern Top : Kiss and Tell
Faux leather Bottom: Forever 21
Green suede platform : Kiss and Tell
Clutch: Dorothy Perkins

Hello helllooo ;) .. It's been a long time since a last outfit post huh? Well I totally adore the print top and green suede mary-jane peep toe platforms that Michelle from Kiss and Tell sponsor me on once again. I have to say, never have I ever.. like ever felt so god damn comfortable wearing that heels. That green suede as beautiful as ever heels never gave me a single blister mark on my feet from the very moment I put them on,  I am actually seeing myself wearing them very often from now onwards :)

Thank Michelle, she is such a generous and sweet girl that I just feel like hugging her without crushing her into pieces. So please kindly head over to www.shopkissandtell.net , I totally love all her new designs :)

HYPE YET ?





5 comments:

Veronica said...

Love love love your style!
Totally awesome blog!
Following you now on Blogger and Bloglovin'
Check out my blog. Hope you'll follow me back:)

http://www.chicallover.com/

xoxo
Veronica

Antonia said...

Fantastic look! Especially love the color combination, great job :)

A.
FASHION IMPERATIVE

Amanda L said...

heey veronicaa ahah thanks so so much u have amazing pictures as welll :)


hi antonia thanks love for the comment :)

Anonymous said...

http://louisvuittonbags.citationguide.net 70702 456865cheap louis vuitton bags for sale 100% authentic louis vuitton wholesalers hermes kelly bags 2010 hermes link bracelet gold

GIL BERT said...

ray ban sunglasses
coach outlet
mont blanc pens
cheap nike shoes sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
jordan shoes
redskins jerseys
ugg outlet
true religion outlet
pandora charms