Thursday, September 22, 2011

Greek War


Always been a fan of maxi dresses. But trust me i cant never find the right and suitable length for me. Sometimes it's either too short or i just dont like the pattern and design. Talking about maxi dresses, i have to say Forever 21 lastest maxi dress collection was attractive. Filled with flora and vibrant colors. So i saw this long grey maxi dress hanging on a rack of colour dresses, and it immediately caught my attention.






 I love the strap design. So greek. I have no idea why but thats just the first thing that came into my mind.





Dress : Forever 21
Rings : thrift an gifted
Necklace : Forever 21

Hype yet?



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just adore this outfit!! Gorgeous! :)


xoxo
Antonia

FASHION IMPERATIVE

Anastasia said...

As a Greek girl I have to admit that you do look like a Greek Goddess :)Come visit my blog and if you like it,we can follow each other :)
x

Amanda L said...

@ antonia: Thanks babe :) ,3

@anastasiaL: Hi my dear m ure from greek ehehe aww thanks and sure no problem i ll check out ur blog too :)