Thursday, December 2, 2010

There's Only One Reason Why I Never Stop Loving You

27.11.2010

A night out with my girls at Twenty-One , Changkat . It was a nice place to catch up with my pretty ladies. Except for the fact that one of them couldn't make it ;/. She so needs to come for the next catch up . 

I miss those times where we talked and laughed at the most stupidest things that anyone could every imagine, 
 I miss those times that we would actually bring our home-cooked food for each of four of us for ever recess before SPM , 
I miss those times where we would do so many ridiculous actions that we actually laughed it back to ourselves. Times passed by and i can see that everyone is changing towards the good side 
but
 one thing i am grateful that , 
at least things doesn't change among us. 

We are still.....
We :)










Fooooooood :)


What More Can I Ask :)


__________________________________________



No comments: