Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just Shot Me Will' Ya

Seeing that date up there just reminds me that..its the last month of the year. I have to admit this is the most toughest year for me. I think i have tried hard enough to just let things down now, because i really think i dont give a damn no more. I know , sometimes even i feel super mean when i do that & sometimes i even feel as if i am the most horrible person on earth to do , that i really cant be bother much. They choose to be like that and i have no choice to react like that too .

Any how, so been hanging out with meng pei and zen for the pass two days.
Nice hanging out, i had fun fun . & i hope you guys tooo :)


1.12.2010
Pavilion ; Zen's place




Dye my hair hair :)

We got bored...



2.12.2010
Gosh



______________________________________________________________________







No comments: