Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Green Day

 photo IMG_1375_zpsa0f68100.jpg


 photo IMG_1380_zpsf45301ce.jpg


 photo IMG_1387_zps3d0985ce.jpg
 Dress : fashion fanatic | Heels : Kiss and Tell | Sling fringe bag : Zara

Green has never been a color that come across my mind whenever I'm picking out an outfit or shopping for clothes. However for this dress, it is an exceptional. I have to frank that I wasn't captivated by it at the first glance, but the more I looked at it the more I'm starting to be inlove with it. HOLLLAA TO A GREEN DAY :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That dress looks amazing on you! People don't wear enough green! xx

wildflowerofprague.blogspot.cz

Ajeng Andianti said...

nice green outfit!
would you mind to follow each other? :)

www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/LePetiteJournal
http://instagram.com/andianti_

Amanda L said...

@widlflower of prague : yessh i realised too. Me myself too, not really a big fan of green but this was captivating enough to caught my attention . thank you as well.

@ajeng : thank dear ahah yea sure thing :)