Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Calm the f* down

 photo IMG_2938_zpsb7fe6ce5.jpg

People always quote that  fashion comes and go,  but style remains. I am sure that such quotation implies for some people, but for me I am find myself having the urge to open for new inspiration and style.However, that deosnt mean I'm going to neglect my style but sometimes taking a small step out of your comfort zone to experiment new style is not that bad afterall.

Being a follower of mederngypsy and feralcreature myself on instagram, those ladies absolutely changes my perception of snapback. They invent the versatility for snapback to me hahah. Thus, you've probably see how this sloppy yet with a tiny touch of modern gypsy outfit was inspired by. I was ecstatic to finally owned my first snapback, thou it's rather diverse from the headgear that I'll normal wear, but as I said it's alright to experiment new things once while :)

 photo Untitled-2_zps052120c3.jpg

 photo Untitled-1_zps024d4b23.jpg

 photo IMG_2945_zps1d155e92.jpg

 photo IMG_2949_zpsd2237cb6.jpg

Camou Jacket : Bangkok | Supre bodycon : Credits to amazing Siew Lee | Spike boots & Snapback  : Sturm n Drum 

3 comments:

Sam said...

Hm I'm similar to you- I like to keep a personal style but sometimes I just wanna veer offtrack and experiment with something that doesn't look 'exactly me'. But I love this look on you: tie dye, parka and that cap!!! Super pretty.

Sam
http://www.samishome.com

Amanda L said...

@sam : hello , and yea i mean me too like my own style but sometimes i just like to experiment n venture in to new style. & thank you for the kind words. As always, I adore all your outfits :D

Lucia Stone said...

Fantastic Tutorial, thanks for putting this together! This is plainly one wonderful blog post. Numerous thanks for the useful details. Read more: clipping path service .