Thursday, November 8, 2012

Leather & Boots









Leather Jacket : H&M | Boots : Sturm & Drum | Tutu Skirt : F Block | Corset : Sturm & Drum

Finally, I can have a breather. I am done with this year second semester, I mma a free bird now and is time to get back on the old routine and spend more time in this space here. I had fun fooling around and taking my new booties out for a walk. & i needa something to match with my tutu skirt ( that i ve museum it in my closet), and a leather jacket it is. I cant wait to do so much during the holiday, looking forward with each occasion that is planned. 


4 comments:

Sam said...

Your hair is so gorgeous- my hair is never fluffy and light enough to just flip it to one side- it just falls flat. I don't think I ever was that stylish when I was 19 years old. :S

Sam
http://www.samishome.com

b♥ said...

I love this outfit! A perfect juxtaposition of hard and soft. Definitely inspiring me to try something like this.

B
iam-generic.blogspot.ca

Amanda L said...

@sam : hey pretty lady , thank you thank you :) you hair looks nice too, so silky . I cant never have that texture of hair!!! and and... you are super stylish and creative pls :) :D

Amanda L said...

Hi B :) ahahha thanks so much, i hope it inspires you eheheheh