Saturday, July 28, 2012

ALDO Cocktail Party 2012











I ve been delaying this post for quite so time already, so here it is The Aldo Shoe and Accessories Cocktail party :) Most of the time I was amazed with their shoe and I am sure that's the whole point of being there. Aside from the amazing set up and venue delicious food , the colors of summer of the shoe being display on the rack does stands out around the crowd. I wish to have them all but well, a girl can dream so let's just say I'll put it at my wish-list :)

Beside than vibrant summer color shoe, sexy and handsome walking down the runway was one of the highlight of the day as well. Due to the place that i was standing, I could only get to see the side of the shoe most of the them and for that my pictures looks more like a fashion shoe than shoe show. Forgive me for that :)  









credits to Jim and Juliana :)


I bought my all time awesome bf who is always there for me all the time i have to say. Thank you so much my love. & Guess who was there as well. The ohh-so-fashionable fashionista Juliana :) She was one of the top 5 for the Aldo's Style with Confident Contest !! CONGRAATS DARL .

& of course I miss you too and yesh you just love teasing me what you'll normally tease and you know what it is :) Hope to see u real soon.

That's all for now have an awesome weekend lovelies :)



No comments: