Friday, March 2, 2012

ZALORA (dot) com / Vouchers



ZALORA, is one of the Malaysia's newest online fashion mall. You must be wondering what is so great about ZALORA, since it's just another online shopping website. Well if youre having that mindset, i am sure you're about the change that mindset when you actually shop at ZALORA.

At first when my friend told me about the website, i reacted just like how any other people would react. " Owh okay, it's an online shopping mall again". But things changes when i actually make myself to check out the website. 




I have to say, ZALORA sells very nice and unique brands of clothes and shoes at a very affordable price for us Malaysians. ZALORA.com doesn't only  sells various of brands they also have this policy of 30 days return, Shipping Nationwide for FREE, 3 hours delivery and also cash on delivery as well. 

How rare could you find a proper online shopping mall that consists not only one high fashion brand but also provides such service. Maybe you did come across, but the problem is how rare it is to come across such website?




GREAT NEWS AHEAD !!!!! :):)

So, ZALORA team and I have also come up with an awesome offer this month to all the shopaholic and fashionista out there to shop till you drop. 
What we actually mean is that, you can actually purchase alot of item but pay at a lesser rate  :) Isnt it good.


All you need to do is :

1. Key in this Generated Voucher Code: ZLFOZ_AMLB16 at the checkout page of ZALORA website.

2. In order, to enjoy RM30 discount for purchases above RM100.

3. The voucher code is valid only from 1st - 31st March 2012.

4. Lastly, the voucher code is only valid for the first 1000 transactions user.


So what are you waiting for, go over to ZALORA to choose what you like, and drop in at your very own cart, and use the generated voucher code that i have provided there, and you are able to enjoy such



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hеy therе! Ι know this is kinda off
topіc but I wаs ωondeгing which blog
plаtform аre yоu using for thiѕ website?
I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I'ѵе haԁ prοblemѕ ωith
hаckегs anԁ I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Also visit my web-site - free online girl games